FireflySci Custom Flow Cytometry Cell Manufacturing
History of FireflySci Flow Cell Manufacturing
FireflySci has over 50 years of combined experience in the flow cell manufacturing industry culled from our prior work at Precision Cells. Working with OEM giants such as Waters, Abbott, Newport, BD and Beckman Coulter, we have fine-tuned and honed an immense library of knowledge as to what methods of quartz designing best suits our customers in terms of quality and pricing.
FireflySci was born out of a need to provide the best service to our customers with the smallest amount of red tape and lead time as humanly possible. If you have any questions or want to discuss designs we are here for you but we won't waste your time with endless meetings. With our encyclopedic knowledge of quartz and glass manufacturing, we can make almost anything our customers put before us and we love the opportunity to serve our customers.
We are well known by our customers for having the shortest lead times and companies have come to depend on us for their critical optical components.
Why Buy Flow Cyometer Cells from FireflySci?
In a flow cytometer or any machine that uses a flow cell, the flow cell is considered like the heart of the machine. Now for the heart to function at 100% it has to be in perfect condition and anything less than perfect will effect the whole system. That being said one of the most important aspect of a flow cell is the optical quality and finish of the cell. We take extra time to make sure this is done to perfection and the results are being seen by our customers. One of our customers replaced their current flow cell with a FireflySci cell and noticed improved data immediately.
Our polishing techniques give you a flow cell with absolutely no distortion. Better polishing and washing techniques gives a flow cell a super smooth channel. What this means for you is dramatically improved detection. A lot of time, to save money, companies allow what they consider to be a "safe" level of distortion or bubbles in their flowcells. But even the smallest distortion or bubble can cause incorrect results and honestly if your research is something you take seriously, then why settle for anything less then perfect.
Every flowcell that leaves our factory goes through this rigorous polishing and inspection procedures. We go the extra mile because it works out for us and for you. We get to benefit by not having to deal with phones calls and e-mails about quality issues, and you get to benefit from the amazing results you'll be getting.
Awesome Pricing & Flexibility on Small Quantities
One reason why we love what we do here is because we really get to work with companies who are just starting out. So many times people have had the door closed on them because the quantity they needed was too small. This will never happen with FireflySci because nothing makes us happier than watching a garage company grow into a huge success.
We have unbeatable pricing on low volume orders and we will work with you to tweak your design so it both cost effective and gives the best results.
Some of our Capabilities:
- Flow cytometry cells with channel sizes down to 50 microns
- Flow cells made with Sapphire
- Round flow channels
- Optical contact bonding
- Thermal fusion technology
- Custom Anti-Reflective (AR), gold, mirror, dielectric, copper, & aluminum coatings
- HPLC detection cells
- Modifications on our standard catalog cells
- Liquid chromatography columns
- Mounting of quartz convex lenses on flow cells
- Quartz optics, plates and discs
- Microfluidic chips
- Capillaries for particle analysis, counting and sizing
- Cuvettes for use in extreme UHV and cryogenic applications
- UV/VIS/NIR calibration standards/filters/reference materials
We take great pride in providing excellent service for our awesome customers. We work hard to make getting a quotation fast, easy and of course affordable.
Benefits of Using FireflySci for Custom Cells and OEM:
- Best pricing on small and large quantities.
- Get your parts when you need them thanks to our fast manufacturing and shipping on custom designs.
- Fast, easy and painless quotation process. Get a quotation in 1-2 business days.
- World-class quality and professionalism.
- Knowledgeable, friendly and approachable customer service. We enjoy what we do here and all of our team members love their jobs and helping you get the best flow cell for your application.
- Only need one flow cell to test? That's great because we have no minimum order quantities.
- Custom engraving/etching/labeling so you can easily identify your samples and track results.
How to Have a Custom Part Quoted:
Feel free to reach out to us by our e-mail, phone or social media and provide us with a rough sketch with the dimensions, materials and tolerances that you require. We will then take what you have given us and get back to you within a couple of days with a custom quotation for your part that can be made in approximately 6-7 weeks.
Send a sketch to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our new custom cell form below: